Monday 27 July 2015

Pretty Please

Pretty please persuasive Prompt Cards
Dear Mum and Dad.
I really really want a new pet.
I want a Kitten I really do.
I will look after it really well and I will buy all the things it needs like a dirt tray, a bed, a playroom, warm covers, a special collar with her or his name on a with love hearts  and I will supply it with company.
It will be ssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooo loved and happy here Mum and Dad.
I will feed it and water it.
I will learn what it likes and play what it wants.
It will be really happy at our house and I will do everything for it and you would not have to do anything.
It can sleep in my room.
I will share it with my brothers too.
I will build it a cage so it can go into it while I am at school.
I will make the Kitten the family. My brothers will be able to feed, water it, cuddle it and do heaps more.
Please Please Please Mum and Dad can I have a pet Kitten.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Love from Sonya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sonya,
    I like the way you have addressed it to people and made it direct to your parents.
    Would you like a black one like Kibbles or a different colour like tabby?
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete